The College Editors Guild of the Philippines-Luzon will hold Lunduyan 2012 (the annual Luzon-wide journalism skills training and workshop) on October 22-26 at Dagupan City Water District Training Center, Barangay Tambac, Dagupan City, Pangasinan.
Interested participants should fill-up the registration form below.
Pre-registration rules (because, yeah, we’re sticklers for rules)
1. Please avoid multiple registrations of a participant’s name.
2. Only send names of participants who are sure to attend the event (i.e., have already paid or will pay the due fees).
3. Please contact the Guild for any changes in number of delegates.
4. Payments can be made before or during the event. Modes of payment include post-dated cheques or cash deposits if participants will pay before the event;while post-dated cheques or cash payments will be accepted during the event.
5. Participants can pay through the Guild’s Postal Bank or BPI Family Savings accounts. For Postal Bank, account name is College Editors Guild of the Philippines, account number 0001-003036-211. For BPI Family Savings, account name is Anna Cyrl Patricia Santos, account number 5616-3232-47.
6. For cash deposits made before the event, please send a scanned copy of the deposit slip receipt through the file upload field in the pre-registration form.