Kapit-bisig mga kababayan!
Let’s monitor updates and prepare to help kababayans affected by #YolandaPH.
Please post important news, information, photos and prepare for relief and rehabilitation operations.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help by gathering food, medicines, clothing, cash, agricultural inputs, etc, repacking the donations, soliciting more donations and helping deliver the goods to our kababayans in the affected areas.
DONATE via Paypal. Click here: http://bit.ly/HBMfT4
VOLUNTEER. Sign-up here: http://bit.ly/1c3W718
DONATE via bank:
(a) Account name: National Union of Students of the Philippines
Branch: China Bank Quezon Avenue-D. Tuazon
Peso Checking Account No: 107-248551-3
(b) For dollar transactions, the LFS account:
Account Name: League of Filipino Students Landbank Dollar Account
Account Number: 3074-0011-72
You can also donate goods:
FOOD: rice, canned goods, dried fish, bread and biscuits, eggs, mongo beans, coffee and sugar, milk and formula milk, bottled water, oil and cooking condiments
MEDICINE: paracetamol, anti-diarrhea, medicine for cough and colds, hydration salts, water purification tablets, medicine for prevention of leptospirosis, vitamins
NON-FOOD: blankets and sleeping mats/bags, tents, tarpaulins for temporary shelter, clothes for the young and old especially underwear for the women, candles and flashlights, cooking utensils, toiletries especially sanitary napkin for the women, toys, art supplies and school supplies
Our main drop-off points are as follows:
(1) Vinzons Hall, University of the Philippines Diliman
(1) LFS HQ, 1650 Sisa St., Sampaloc
(2) United Church of Christ, C.M Recto Ave., Quiapo
(3) College of Arts and Sciences, University of the Philippines Manila
(4) Sentinel Office, Lyceum of the Philippines University, Intramuros
(1) Enderun Colleges, 1110 Campus Avenue, McKinley Hill
(1) Cordillera Youth Center, 30 Upper P. Burgos, Baguio
(2) Student Council Office, School of Humanities, Saint Louis University
(1) Central Luzon Youth & Development Center, Angeles City (beside Angeles City Library)
(1) Carmelo’s Bar, Mangubat Avenue, Dasmarinas
(2) Cavite State University Main Campus, Indang
(1) St. John the Baptist Parish, Daet
(1) The Pillars Office, Ateneo de Naga University, Naga
(1) 2nd flr. Memele’s Bakeshop, Mabini St. cor. Lopez Jaena, Pari-an, Cebu City
(1) Door 2 Jardeleza Apartment, Cuartero St., Jaro, Iloilo
(1) Youth and Student Center, 0056 Sunset Court, San Miguel, Iligan City
(1) Kabataan Partylist HQ 700-A Jacinto Street, Davao City
(2) Himati Office, UP Mindanao
(3) USEP Collegiate Headlight Office, University Southeastern Philippines
Feel free to let us know if you wish to set up a drop-off point in your school or university.
About Tulong Kabataan:
Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network is a SEC-registered non-profit organization formed by national youth organizations, student councils, and campus publications.
The major objective of the relief drive led by Tulong Kabataan is to consolidate efforts among the youth in gathering immediate relief for the affected communities. We also aim to reach out to other communities affected by the calamity that are not currently covered by ongoing relief and rescue operations.